Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ka Soh / Swee Kee Fish Head Noodle House - Menu

Har cheong gai on top, fish soup at the bottom, small tub of pork lard in the middle on the left
Yesterday afternoon I was in the Telok Ayer area near Swee Kee Fish Head Noodle House. I had not had their fish noodle soup for at least six months and hoped to dapau something back for dinner. Unfortunately they do not serve customers in between lunchtime and dinnertime. A friend, tempted by my talk of hot crispy har cheong gai, went down that evening and sent me pictures of his san lor hor fun, har cheong gai and two pyramids of fried pork lard.


Still determined to fulfill my cravings, I drove down to Ka Soh earlier today during lunchtime to do a dapau. A friendly lady said that next time I can save time by placing an order over the telephone, and picking it up later. So I took pictures of their menu and decided to put it up here for everyone's easy reference. Personally I think that Ka Soh could benefit from having more pictures in their menu showing what the dishes look like, but this is what we have.

Here you go!



















Ka Soh
Tel: 6473 6686 
Alumni Medical Centre 
2 College Road
Singapore 169850

Swee Kee Fishhead Noodle House
Tel: 6224 9920
96 Amoy Street
Singapore 069916 


Opening hours:
11.45am - 2.30pm
5.30pm - 10.45pm (last order)

No comments:

Post a Comment